As a returning student, i was glad to see that the school spirit is still there
– friendly school staff, always open to help
– friendly students, carrying about each other
– passionate and highly knowledgeable masters
– intense training schedule
– flexibility during the training session to adapt the training level to each person/group
Otherwise I like the improvement you brought to the school with the sandbag hall area and the central heating system that must be a very good improvement for cold season. I also noticed that the meat quantity were increased in the dishes (this is nice :-p) and watermelons were true delicacies… without forgetting the amazing dumplings! Thank you mama Bao!
In addition, I appreciated very much the effort Mona did to teach me the Chinese basics and at the same time keep teaching to more advanced students. I also appreciated very much to have a kind of welcome pack with toilet paper and a small bottle of water prepared for the new arriving student.
Overall I truly enjoy my stay at the school.