This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for https://www.shaolin-kungfu.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to the information collected by this website. This policy will notify you of the following:
- What identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared with.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and information.
- Any security procedures put in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and only we have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or any other direct contact information from you. We will not sell or temporarily provide this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you, with regard to the reason you contacted us. We will also not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request ( e.g. to ship an order or provide services requested by you through contacting us).
You Can Always Opt Out
You may have access to control our information about you and may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can opt-out of receiving any information from us by contacting us here or calling the phone number given on our site. You may also contact us to obtain information about the following privacy concerns:
- Inquire about what data we have about you if any.
- Correct or change any data we have about you.
- Request we remove/delete any data we may have about you.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected by us both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or personal information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us through secure channels. You can verify this security by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of our website.
While we use a secure “https” encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need your personal information to perform a specific job regarding your request are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers that we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website also contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware of these other sites when you leave our site and read their privacy statement to make sure they do not collect any personally identifiable information.